Advanced Petroleum Loss Control - a Master Class in Petroleum Measurement, Custody Transfer & Cargo Claims
Wade Maritime under its ALTUS training programme is proud to present our specialist Commercial
Shipping Operations course. This course is essential for you to get an in-depth understanding of
commercial shipping operations including structure of shipping market, voyage costs, charterparties,
post fixture operations, Laytime and Demmurage, Disputes and Resolution.
The knowledge gained through the experience of our expert panel of speakers will help you to streamline your commercial operations, avoid costly disputes and reduce associated costs in these times of difficult market situation.
• Mr. Vipul G. Shah (GESCO): “ The CSO course was interactive and very useful will add value to my work - will make use of the concepts. Very informative course over all (Voyage Estimation).”
• Mr. Sameer V. Damle (GESCO): “Informative and value addition course. Laytime calculations sessions and the voyage estimation sessions.”
• Mr. Elangovan. J (MRPL-ONGC): “Yes, course achieved what I expected! Understanding importance of NORT, laytime and demurrage calculation will help me to discharge my duty effectively.”
• Mr. Hariprasad Naik. S. (MRPL-ONGC): “The total course was very useful and informative; the laytime and demurrage calculation and legal issues find very useful.”
• Mr. Kamal K. Chawla (GESCO): “The content was helpful as they would help me in my current job and can relate to them.”
• Mr. Rupesh G. Bhatt (GESCO): “BRD Day session due to practical discussion.”