Advanced Petroleum Loss Control - a Master Class in Petroleum Measurement, Custody Transfer & Cargo Claims
In today's tough market conditions with all sectors of the shipping industry going through a very rough phase, making the right business decisions has become even more imperative to protect the bottom line. However, to make these decisions, a very good understanding of both technical and commercial aspects of the shipping market is essential.
The knowledge gained through the experience of our expert panel of speakers will help you to gain a better and in-depth understanding of the oil tanker industry and its operations. This course will provide you with tools to help avoid costly disputes and reduce associated costs in these times of difficult market situation. The course is spread over 3 days or 18 hrs of teaching time and uses various presentation methods and techniques like case studies, interesting and challenging exercises/workshops, open discussions, videos and Q & A sessions.
• Mr. Abhilash (BPCL-KOCHI): “The practical part was very interesting as participation is more..”
• Mr. B. Premchand (BPCL-KOCHI): “General topics. Excellent presentation of Capt. Rohit Bhatia.”
• Mr. Sanjay Saxena(JNPT): “Oil tanker operation safety and pollution prevention as related with my stream were very good. All topics are very informative.”
• Mr. B.M. Koli (JNPT): “Commercial Market Workshop was very useful. It is well concerned & useful to upgrade knowledge.”
• Mr. Akbar Deshmukh(BPCL): “All sessions were very useful. Very useful course. Capt. Rohit Bhatia was exceptionally good.”
• Mr. R. V. Desai(RELIANCE INDUSTRIES Ltd.): “Oil major vetting, Laytime Demurrage and voyage estimating was very useful.”
• Mr. Kurain Chacko(RELIANCE INDUSTRIES Ltd.): “Very Useful Course. ”
• Mr. Prasanna Mane(RELIANCE INDUSTIRS Ltd.): “Oil tanker Cargo operations, Arrangement & Equipment were very informative topics.”
• Mr. Rama Mohanty(RELIANCE INDUSTRIES Ltd.): “Essential Course: oil tanker cargo operations, oil major vetting, laytime demurrage, and good to know: voyage estimating & tanker market dynamic. The faculties are knowledgeable & able to clarify fully...”
• Mr. Rashesh Shah(RELIANCE INDUSTRIES Ltd.): “The practical workshop was the most useful as we can apply same on our daily work. Interactive and clean material..”
• Mr. Amit Goel(RELAINCE INDUSTRIES Ltd.): “Great insight into tanker arrangement and more of practical workshops / experience. More of ship details and understanding of speaker..”